Acceptance of Terms
Please read carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these Terms of Service. Monarchy Aesthetics Lab reserves the right to make changes to this site and these Terms of Service at any time without prior notification.
Definitions and Interpretation
In these Terms of Service, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
- “We”, “Us” and “Our” are all references to the provider of the Services; namely Monarchy Aesthetics Lab; whose place of business and contact address is 9 Melcombe street, Marylebone, London NW1 6AE, Phone: +44 7950 855 559, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and includes all employees and agents of the company;
- “You” or “Your” are references to the client or customer contracting with us under these Terms of Service.
- “Services” is reference to any and all of the treatments, facilities, services, products and other goods and materials which We provide/use;
- “Treatment” is reference to the initial treatment following the Initial Consultation.
- “Website” is reference to www.monarchylab.com.
- The Services which we offer are only available by appointment or during our work hours. You may book an appointment in person, by phone, by email.
- Your request for a booking for an appointment will be an offer, but whether we accept any booking will be for us to decide in our discretion. Only if and when we tell you that we accept your request for a particular appointment, will there be a binding contract between you and us. If You wish to make a booking for two or more appointments by means a single booking and in Our discretion We accept that booking, Our contract with You will be for all of the appointments concerned;
- 48 hours’ notice is required should you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Appointments can be rescheduled once only.
- Should you cancel your appointment within 48 hours you may rebook in within 2 months from original date or a new deposit must be paid after.
- If You do not give Us at least 48 hours prior notice of cancellation of an appointment, We will be entitled to charge You for any net financial loss that We suffer due to Your cancellation.
- We may cancel an appointment booked by You at any time before the time and date of that appointment in the following circumstances:
- The required personnel and/or required materials necessary for the provision of the Services are not available; or
- An event outside of Our reasonable control or
- In the event of a double booked timeslot where another “Customer” has booked the same timeslot via an alternative booking management system the company advertises with. Although the company takes great measures to prevent double booked timeslots it can none the less sometimes occur and every endeavor shall be made to reschedule double booked time slots to an alternative suitable date and time.
- We will use all reasonable endeavors to start the Services at the appointment time which you have booked, but the start may be delayed by overrun of a previous appointment or by other circumstances. If a delay to the start is at least 30 minutes, or, if at any time before or after You arrive for an appointment We notify You that there will be a delay of at least that time;
- Please ensure you retrieve all your personal items before leaving the premises as we cannot be held responsible for lost items
Fees and Payment
1 You must pay for all Services in accordance with Our Price List upon completion of provision of those Services;
2 We shall invoice You for all sums due at the end of Our free consultation.
3 You may pay us for Services (and for any deposit or other advance payment on account of that payment) using any of the following methods:
- Bank transfer
- We may alter our prices without prior notice but if the price of any Services increases between the time when you book an appointment and the date of the appointment, the price increase will not apply to your appointment for those Services on that date.
Eligibility for Treatment
- We will not provide certain treatments to you unless you are aged 16 or over. We may require evidence of Your age for that purpose;
- We will not undertake any procedure that is in conflict with any law in force, any voluntary or mandatory code of practice, or any similar rules, regulations or codes; and
- If you have a medical condition, certain treatments may be unsuitable for you. We advise you to tell us of any medical condition or on-going medical treatment when you book an appointment. If You do not tell Us at that time We will be entitled not to provide a treatment (or part of it) and to treat the appointment (or the affected part of it) as cancelled by You without notice, in which case We may make a charge to You for the cancelled appointment (or part of it);
- If You suffer from any allergy or a skin condition, We may require You to take a patch test before We provide certain treatments;
- If you are pregnant, We advise You to notify Us so to verify that you are not contraindicated to the treatment requested as some of our beauty treatments are not recommended during pregnancy.
It is recommended You:
- Switch your phone to silent during quiet treatments or make necessary calls prior to your appointment.
- Be accompanied for any child/ren under the age of 12 as we do not have an appropriate member of staff to supervise them.
Limitation of Liability
- We will be responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of our breach of these Terms of Service or as a result of our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or negligence or if it is contemplated by you and us when our contract with you is created. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable;
- We provide or sell all Services to you only for your personal and private use/purposes. We make no warranty or representation that products, or other goods or materials that we provide or sell to you are fit for commercial, business, industrial, trade, craft or professional purposes of any kind (including resale). We will not be liable to You for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business or for any loss of business opportunity;
- Nothing in these Terms Of Service is intended to or will exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence (including that of Our employees, agents or sub-contractors) or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
For more details of your legal rights, please refer to your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standard Office.
Changes to Terms of Service
We may from time to time change these Terms of service without giving you notice, but we will use our reasonable endeavors to inform you as soon as is reasonably possible of any such change.
How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
- All personal information that We may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and Your rights under the GDPR.8.2 We may use Your personal information as follows:
- to provide Our Services to You;
- to process Your payment for the Services;
- We will not pass on your personal information to any other third parties without first obtaining your express permission.
We are required by the Regulations to ensure that certain information is given or made available to You as a Customer before We make Our contract with You (i.e. before We accept Your request to make a booking) except where that information is already apparent from the context of the transaction. We have included the information itself either in these Terms of Service for you to see now, or we will make it available to you before we accept your request to make a booking. All of that information will, as required by the Regulations, be part of the terms of our contract with you as a Customer.
We always welcome feedback from our customers and, whilst we always use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that your experience as a customer of ours is a positive one, we nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint. If You have any complaint about Our Services or any other complaint about any of Our staff, please raise the matter and contact us at +44 7950 855559 or via email email@example.com.
No failure or delay by Us or You in exercising any rights under these Terms Of Service means that We or You have waived that right, and no waiver by Us or You of a breach of any provision of these Terms Of Service means that We or You will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
If any provision of these Terms Of Service is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these Terms Of Service and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms Of Service, the Contract, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of [England & Wales].
- As a customer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence.
- Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms Of Service, the Contract, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions regarding this Agreement or your use of the Site, please contact us at: +44 7950 855559 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.